- Note: Shipping to US only from New York (4-7 Days)
- Brand: Oittm
- Product Code: 2520436
- Availability: In Stock
Control Outdoor Appliances from Inside
Control your outdoor holiday decorations without having to venture into the bitter cold. Manage your lighting preferences and enjoy the comfort of your home.
Know What's Driving Up Your Electricity Bill
Allowing you to monitor real-time and historical power consumption for your connected device through the Oittm Smart App. Efficiently conserve energy and save money.
- If the smart device can't be connected to WiFi, please long press ON/OFF button for 6~8 seconds until the red indicator light quickly flashes for rebooting.
- The smart device only work with 2.4 GHz network. If your router broadcasts both 2.4 and 5GHz, even though you selected the 2.4GHz network within the app, the device would not pick up on the 2.4 GHz network. For a better connnection, we recommend you call your ISP and had them completely shut off the 5 GHz network on the router.
* NOT FOR WATER IMMERSION OR FOR USE WERE DIRECTIL EXPOSED TO WATER!
* INSTALL THE CORD AND UNIT ABOVE GROUND LEVEL AT LEAST 1.4M WITH RECEPTACLE FACING DOWNLOAD!
Safe & Energy-Saving
Adopt ABS fireproof material.
Avoid hidden dangers of power consumption by using the remote control outlet switch to timely turn off the household appliances that are not often in use. Efficiently conserve energy and trim your electric bill.
Easy to Setup
Just plug a device into the Smart Outdoor Outlet and connect to your Wi-Fi network. No hub required.
Durable & Splash-proof Design
Features weather and impact resistant housing withstands damp or wet conditions. Ideal for hard-to-reach seasonal and landscape lighting, porch light, fountains, pumps and other indoor and outdoor plug-in appliances.
Voice Control Your Home
Paired with Alexa-related devices, like Echo/Dot/Tap, using "Smart Life" skill in Alexa App to control this OUTLET with your voice.
"Alexa, Turn on the....."
Edit a name to each Smart Outlet and communicate each outlet by this name when making a voice command.